Raphael Mak (b. 1992)
City of Victoria, Hong Kong.
- 1998-2004: Pun U Association Wah Yan Primary School
- 2004-2011: Wah Yan College, Hong Kong (Class of 2009 – that’s because we had two public exams like in England, certificate and advanced, and the former is used to define the class year)
- 2011-2015: Chinese University of Hong Kong (Bachelor of Arts in Music)
- 2015-now: University of Hong Kong (Master of Science in Urban Planning)
- Metropolitan Orienteering Club – Chairman
- VicMusic (Victoria City Music Workshop) – Convenor
- Member of Composers and Authors Society of Hong Kong and Hong Kong Composers’ Guild
- Metropolitan Youth Orchestra of Hong Kong – Flautist (2009-2015, Principal 2011-2015)
- Orienteering training for Wah Yan College, Hong Kong (sometimes)
- Part-time flute teaching at Parkland Music
To sum Raphael Mak the person up is pretty simple: musician-sportsman, a designation I gave myself during my days in Wah Yan. A more precise designation might be flautist-orienteer, or composer-mapper. These doesn’t matter too much – as long as you get my point.